And I'd give almost anything to get that pink camera back :)
I shoot on-location with natural light in and around the Kansas City area. My favorite things to photograph are: bellies, babies, kids and most of all...births.
I am a wife to my husband of almost 4 years (aka: Todd, Toddy, Hon) and a mother to our amazing 2 year old son (aka: Jacob, Monkey, Monks and Doodle). We share our home with our 80 lb. mutt, Simon and crazy kitty, Trixie.
Life is good :)
- I grew up in Houston, TX and no, I don't have an accent.
- I love to watch TV! A few faves: Law & Order: SVU, LOST (miss it!), Intervention and Deadliest Catch.
- If I had to choose one type food to eat every day for the rest of my life it would be Mexican food.
- Reading is one of my favorite things to do, though I rarely have time for it. It’s a good book if I can't stop thinking about it after I'm done reading.
- I love taking naps :) LOVE it. (Also another thing I hardly ever have time for!)
- I use smileys a lot- I'm sure you've noticed that already...